DEAN REFERENCES THE BEST SHIT
I just want to point out that this means Dean has watched the Disney Channel.
at least that’s one part of a childhood that he actually got
But The Suite Life of Zack and Cody wasn’t on when Dean was a kid. It started in 2005, when Dean was 26. So that means he watched Disney Channel as an adult.
well he does know Jodie…
An AU where for your entire life you’ve only seen black and white, until you receive the first touch from your soulmate and color blooms before your very eyes. The colors don’t stay when you’re alone, but when they’re there by your side and you’re touching? Everything is beautiful.
But what if you touch them and you look around and see all the colors, and beauty.You get caught in the moment and ask ”Do you see it too?” And they reply “What are you talking about?”
you can put this device on any surface and it will actually type. like. this is a hologram. a HOLOGRAM. I CAN TYPE WITH A HOLOGRAM NOW.
its sold by Brookstone and fucking damn it is the most fascinating thing i have seen in my life so far holy god
Wait wait wait is this like a you hook it up to a computer and type on the light and then words?
yup. simple bluetooth hookup and boom. you’re done. you can now type on your desk with a hologram to send texts, make notes, do literally anything a keyboard can do.
Woah. Woah. WOAH
It’s sold by ThinkGeek too! But it is quite expensive
every day we get closer to Tony Stark
outlaw-monarch we will never be close to Tony Stark……. by now, he has probably been to Venus and we all wouldn’t know
But that doesn’t mean we give up! OURS IS THE TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
The crossover parody of Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd, Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissors hand and even Harry Potter. It was the series of illustrations that kickstarted my DevART gallery into a crazy fandom of weird stuff.
Top to Bottom:
01. Don’t I know him? - Mrs. Lovett reveals Todd’s rival - Edward Scissors hand
02. Don’t I know you? - Snape get’s the closest shave from Todd.
03. Todd and Mrs. Lovett decides to get pampered in Edward’s salon.
04. Harry Potter the Boy Who Lived, dies in the hands of Todd and Mrs. Lovett/Bellatrix Lestrange.
05. Flashback reveals Todd’s encounter of a certain Pirate.
06. Jack Sparrow learns of Davey Jones’s fate at Mrs. Lovett’s Meat Pies.
07. Damsels in distress and the boys gather round to save Mrs. Lovett and Johanna from Barbossa.
08. Todd discovers dead man do tell tales.
09. Jack and Mrs. Lovett escapes to Pelegostos Island for their date.
10. Todd reunites with his supposedly dead wife.